7 Training & Support / Discovery Process
Next Steps to Become a ProTect Painters Franchise Owner
There’s a proven system to operate your ProTect Painters franchise, and there’s an established process to become a ProTect Painters franchise owner. Franchise prospects who follow these steps find themselves more successful because they have a thorough understanding of the franchise business, our ProTect Painters brand, the corporate office team, Our culture, and a familiarity with other ProTect Painters franchisees. At the same time, we get to know you better, and that’s important because we need to make sure that ProTect Painters is a good fit. Follow these steps and we’ll know:
- Submit your Pre-Qualification Form: This gives us information about your financial resources and your business experience.
- Phone Interview: An informal conversation to get to know one another.
- Brand Presentations: You’ll learn about the ProTect Painters brand through a series of webinars. Topics include: who we are, what we do, and how it’s done.
- Validation: You’ll speak to ProTect Painters franchise owners through a password protected system.
- Meet the Team Day: If we mutually agree to move forward, we’ll invite you to visit our Ann Arbor home office to spend an informative and memroable day with our ProTect Painters franchise team.
- Decision: We’ll let you know if you have been awarded a franchise. If offered, you will have to either accept or decline.
With each step, we encourage you to research ProTect Painters as a brand, a company, and as a franchise opportunity. After all, owning a business is hard work. If your entrepreneurial spirit is calling you, then we urge you to take your first step and submit a Pre-Qualification Form.